Golden Eagle

Golden Eagle
Nedra's Award Winning Golden Eagle

Thursday, May 21, 2020

WHAT'S NEW!

GREAT NEWS....MY BOOKS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ELECTRONICALLY! 

Go to the page "NEDRA'S BOOKS for more information & pricing




MY LATEST ART

Well, between my shoulder surgery the beginning of March & the Carona virus I have not done very much. That will have to change as the  business' that are displaying my art are opening up & one of my paintings has already sold so I need to try to get my creative juices going so I can replace that painting.

Since it takes at least 3 weeks for a painting to be ready that means I have to get busy. 

This painting is the first painting I did after my surgery. I used the same colors as the one I did for my table top that now stands in my living room but the colors turned out totally different on the canvas I did. Nothing wrong with it, just different LOL

Hard to believe that I used the same colors for both of these but it's true. 
The one on the left had the purple as the primary & the one on the left (Table Top) has the red as primary

The table top is shown on it's side next to the love seat where it stands. I bought the quilt before I started the table to & attempted to match colors on the table so that they would go together. I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

BLOW OUT
S
OLD

TABLE TOP
S
OLD

No comments:

Post a Comment